Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall Time is a Happy Time...Mostly




OHHHH the torment of the Fall Classic. This past week was a little rough. My Texas Rangers lost in one of the greatest series ever played in the history of the game. It was heartache, torture, and down right frustrating. But I still love my team, as is evidenced by this ridiculous picture (side note, this was actually LAST year, but my obsession remains the same of course). While the World Series basically ruled my week, there were other things that made it not as painful. We carved pumpkins while watching Happy Gilmore, I got an "A" on one of my papers for my Studies in the American Novel class, and I just ate about 25 of my homemade chocolate chip cookies. I must say that this time of year makes me feel pretty happy. There is something special about snuggling up on the couch and watching the game, eating some delicious food, and wearing some cute boots and scarfs to school. While it is no secret that living in Utah
is not my favorite, the colors of Fall are rather beautiful. I think it is pretty fun to actually enjoy a real change in the weather and in the trees! But PLEASE, don't take this as my conversion to Utah love....nope, I will ALWAYS and FOREVER be a Texas girl at heart. Well that's about it for now. Until next post...peace out y'all!