Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm a Crafting Beast!!!

Once again, I apologize for the delay of this post.  But don’t worry, it’s still awesome!

So a few weeks ago, as we all know, we celebrated good ol’ Valentine’s Day.  And being the creative beast that I am (thanks to my current addiction to pinterest) I decided to make Valentine’s for all my loved ones.  Luckily some of my fellow wolf pack decided to join in on the fun.  It got a little crazy, (as you can see in this picture with me, Mom, and Veronica) we pulled out all the glitter, stickers, stamps, papers, scissors, and anything else you could think of to create our awesomeness.  As is evidenced by this picture, we were able to make some pretty great cards. 
 
I enjoyed getting my craft on and although I wanted to make cards for all those that I love, I ended up making only a few (my little hands were growing tired and weak after the first one!).  Here are the fruits of my labor, you’re welcome for taking a picture so all y’all can enjoy the awesomeness!  

1 comment:

  1. Ali! That looks so fun with all you girls together! I heard you guys turned the front of the house into a craft room.. is that it?? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete